We all know that trends change with the passage of time. Wedding fashion is also changing. Nowadays, couples enjoy wedding photography, particularly pre-wedding photography. Many couples are inspired by Bollywood trends and celebrities. A pre-wedding photo shoot with all of the props, dresses, and professional equipment is not cheap. Locations are essential. But don’t be concerned! We are here to help you. However, simply hiring a Pre wedding Photographers in India is not enough; you must also have an idea of different pre-wedding shoot locations in Jaipur. All of these locations must be grand and picturesque. So, to assist you, Peppynite has compiled a list of the Best Pre wedding locations in Jaipur.
Combine the royal city into your pre-wedding shoot to make it more impressive and royal. Read through the entire article and pick a city from the list of the Best Pre Wedding Locations in Jaipur. And just do the wedding shoot.
#1. Castle Kalwar- Best Pre-Wedding Destination In Jaipur
Looking for mind-blowing pre-wedding shoots in Jaipur‘s best locations?
Castle Kalwar can be found here.
- Many photographers and couples love this 3-star hotel for the rich heritage backdrop it provides, which results in mind-blowing pre-wedding photographs.
- You should dress up in western attire for this location because it provides that look.
- The best part about this location is that you can shoot both during the day and at night.
#2. Jaigarh Fort- Best Pre- Wedding Destination In Jaipur
Couples enjoy pre-wedding shoots and want to have their pre-wedding shoot at the best location possible. The Jaigarh Fort would be missing from our list of the best wedding photo shoot locations in Jaipur. This is India’s best pre-wedding location.
- So, let us talk about the information on this site.
It is located on the outskirts of Jaipur’s main city, and entry fees are also low, around INR 50 per person.
- You should understand why this location is so well-known. It is now a well-known tourist destination that draws visitors from all over the world. Huge structures, rugged walls, and beautifully maintained gardens weave a stunning backdrop for stellar photoshoots.
- So, why are you waiting?
Simply add this location to your wishlist for a planned shoot.
Also Read: Best Makeup Artists in Jaipur
#3. Albert Hall- Best Pre-Wedding Destination In Jaipur
Albert Hall is known as Jaipur’s heart, and this magnificent Indo-Saracenic structure is a must-see for your pre-wedding photography.
- Simply visit this location to make your wedding shoot the best it can be.
- The best part is that you can add drama by capturing flying birds in the frame, as there are many bird feeding areas outside the hall.
- And, because it is a popular tourist destination, horse carriages are readily available on which both of you can sit, relax, and take some amazing photographs. Simply come here to make your day memorable.
#4. Amer Fort- Best Pre-Wedding Destination In Jaipur
If you enjoy history and want to shoot in a historical setting, simply go there. This area is well-known for its expansive courtyards, opulence, and the Sheesh-mahal.
- Amer Fort or Palace is Jaipur’s most popular tourist destination. This is one of the best locations for a pre-wedding shoot.
- The best part about this location is that it has the best weather for shooting.
- During the monsoon, when the entire landscape is enriched with lush-green plantations, this palace transforms into heaven.
Also, at night, the entire fort is illuminated with golden-yellow lights, creating a picturesque backdrop for heavenly photographs. This location charges INR 50 per person to enter the palace compounds.
#5. Lohagarh Fort Resort- Best Pre-Wedding Destination In Jaipur
Are you looking for a levish pre-wedding place in Jaipur? You should then go there. This 4-star property is popular among visitors due to its lush green, well-kept surroundings and exotic swimming pool.
- If you come here for a pre-wedding photoshoot, the pre-wedding photoshoots at such locations look simply magical at night, with some artificial lighting thrown in due to the jungle-like environment.
- However, because this is a privately operated resort, we recommend calling to inquire about fees for conducting your pre-wedding shoot in order to avoid problems on a later date.
#6. Hawa Mahal– Best Pre-Wedding Destination In Jaipur
The Palace of Winds is another name for Hawa mahal. This magnificent pink-red structure has frequently appeared in national and international films. So having your wedding photos taken here is a must!
- It is located in the heart of Jaipur and is easily accessible.
- The hawa mahal can be seen from the main streets; however, the photo shoot must be done on the street itself. This is a very crowded location.
- It may feel awkward at first, but trust us when we say that all of your efforts will be rewarded. The best part about this location is that it is completely free of charge.
#7. Patrika Gate– Best Pre-Wedding Destination In Jaipur
If you are looking for a building with many gates, you must visit Patrika gate. This location is well-known for the majestic and opulent series of gates located at the entrance to Jawahar Circle Garden, which are a photographer’s dream.
- Photographs show off the intricate and colourful Rajasthani artwork on the entire gateway.
- This is the best location for taking beautiful photographs in the well-kept garden. You can recreate some of your favourite scenes from Indian films.
- The best time to take photos is during the day, when the sun adds natural lighting to the frame and the photos brighten up beautifully.
#8. Samode Palace– Best Pre-Wedding Destination In Jaipur
Jaipur is brimming with heritage properties, each with its own distinct charm. With Samode Palace, you can make your pre-wedding shoots awesome and memorable.
- This takes royal elegance to a whole new level. It is about 40 kilometres outside of Jaipur, nestled in the beautiful Aravali Hills.
- Furthermore, the palace is regarded as the finest example of Indian and Mughal architecture, making all of your pre-wedding photographs sparkle like diamonds.
- We strongly advise you to plan a trip to this exotic location and capture loving moments to cherish for the rest of your life. Simply going there will make you happy and refreshed.
#9. Chomu Palace– Best Pre-Wedding Destination In Jaipur
Looking for the best location for your pre-wedding shoot? This is a must-see location. This breathtaking property is located in Chomu, a town-city.
- The Sheesh and Darbar Mahal, which add stars to the photographs, are the main reason for couples to have their pre-wedding shoot here.
- This location will truly make your day memorable. The best thing about this location is that you can shoot the pre-wedding photos at any time of day.
So, I believe you have enjoyed this blog and have chosen the locations for your pre-wedding shoots in Jaipur. These are the best locations in Jaipur for pre-wedding shoots. Don’t worry if you’re going to shoot your pre-wedding, just go there and have fun. If you are from another city and are looking for that location, please leave a comment and we will provide you with the best location in your desired cities. Simply stay with us!! Also, don’t forget to visit our website to manage all of your wedding stress. Because Peppynite is a wedding services provider that provides the Best Wedding Services in India. A must-visit our website, and a happy marriage.