Nowadays, people are growing. Weddings Destination are becoming more popular. From Bollywood celebrities to socialites, everyone chooses a destination wedding with only their closest friends and family. And, as the year ends, we know that the trend of wedding destinations is here to stay, and for all the right reasons. So, if you are planning a destination wedding in the coming year, we’ve compiled a list of the 20 Best Wedding Destinations and Venues in India for the 2022 season. Peppynite has compiled a list of the Best Wedding Destinations in India.
Here is the list of the 20 Best Wedding Destinations and Venues In India!
People nowadays follow the Bollywood celebrities’ advice, and why not?
- We are convinced that this location will be huge in the coming year after the iconic wedding took place there.
- All of you couples should book this destination for your upcoming real wedding because of the good weather and heritage properties to get married at.
We enjoy visiting Goa to party and get married. It’s natural to want to get married in Goa because it has it all: beaches, seafood, and the best vibe.
- And now, after seeing this destination pop up in the last year, we’ve decided to make it our destination for the coming year.
- Ladies, consider how lovely your early morning wedding or late-night rager functions will be at this location!
In this Maharashtra town, many people got married. Don’t be perplexed if you’re visiting for the first time!
- This location is only two hours from Mumbai and is ideal for a destination wedding.
- You will find the best restaurants, forts, and sun set points in Alibaug, where you can also shoot your pre-wedding shoot. Resort & Spa in this location combines class, comfort, elegance, and opulence for organizing wedding functions and other such events.
Kasauli, a hill station near Shimla, is the only option if you are looking for a hilly location to hold your destination wedding.
- This is an excellent venue for your wedding ceremony this year. Consider how stunning your wedding photos will be with the hills as a backdrop!
If you’re looking for the Best Destination Wedding Venue in Shimla, look no further than Peppynite. If you want to feel relaxed and as if you’re on vacation, this is the wedding venue for you.
If you want to have a royal wedding, go to Udaipur. Because, in terms of royalty, nothing beats Udaipur. It is highly recommended for your wedding.
Do you want to be surrounded by lakes that glisten like pearls, surrounded by majestic forts and royal palaces?
- Well, that’s all there is to Udaipur!
- To be sure, the city is one of the most popular destination wedding venues in India, and for good reason! If you’ve always wanted to marry like a princess, a wedding in Udaipur will bring you closer to realising your dream.
Yes!! We all know why Kolkata is famous. Right for the Best Destination Wedding Location, as well as pre-wedding shoots and destination weddings.
We know that many couples appreciate and embrace Indian culture, and Kolkata has so much to offer that it made this list. Simply go there to experience the various levels of culture and to make your wedding memorable.
Why is Agra so well-known? In honour of the Taj Mahal!
Yes, we all know that Agra is famous for You might not know it, but Agra has a lot to offer when it comes to weddings. For starters, it is home to the Taj Mahal, one of the world’s seven wonders.
- This Destination Wedding Location made the list because there isn’t a more romantic destination in India than this one!
- After agreeing on a wedding date, the next most important decision is choosing an Agra venue.
- If you want to visit a hill station with perfect weather, Mussoorie is the place to go. In 2022, Mussoorie, a popular hill station, is an ideal location for a Destination Wedding in India.
- For one thing, no matter when you decide to marry, the weather will be ideal. Finally, the location is so close that your guests will not grow tired of traveling to be with you.
Kerala is a land where nature performs at its best. Beautiful Destination Wedding Location that has recently gained popularity. Because this location has recently gained popularity, many couples will marry here in the coming year. So, if you adore this Indian state, pack your bags and marry here. We recommend that you simply come here and get married to make your wedding unforgettable.
Beautiful location for the most Affordable Destination Wedding.
Shimla is home to several buildings from the colonial era that are styled in Tudorbethan and Neo Gothic architecture, as well as numerous temples and churches. Climate is predominantly cool during the winter and moderately warm during the summer, making it an ideal location for a destination wedding. Shimla is a lovely location for a wedding.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Few people consider marrying in Andaman and Nicobar. A Destination Wedding in Andaman and Nicobar sounds like something out of a fairy tale. It would be fantastic if you could get married here.
- There are many beaches in Andaman that are a good choice for a Wedding Destinations, including beaches in Port Blair.
- Your wedding will be more memorable because of the tropical settings.
If you’re looking for the Destination Wedding in Rishikesh then just read why Rishikesh, It is known as the “yoga capital of the world,” is also a popular destination wedding location. It is spiritually significant because it is located on the Ganges River’s bank.
There are numerous venues available for destination weddings that are not only affordable but also spectacular.
Seeking locations where you can find palaces, forts, and temples. So simply go to Jodhpur. Jodhpur is an excellent choice for a destination wedding.
- Its location in the desert provides amazing venues, making your experience even more memorable.
- Popularly known as the “Blue City” among Indians, it has a large number of palaces to choose from, giving you a variety of options.
The Golden City of India refers to the city known for its forts, havelis, and temples. This exotic city is located in the Thar Desert.
- Jaisalmer is a popular destination for quality wedding shopping.
- The vibrant bazaars filled with brightly embroidered clothes and jewellery in the Rajwada style are simply breathtaking. Because of the pleasant weather, the best time for a destination wedding in Jaisalmer is from September to March.
We all know what Kashmir is famous for. Kashmir is known as the “Paradise on Earth” for its scenic beauty, snow-capped mountains, abundant wildlife, elegant monuments, and indigenous handicrafts.
- Its natural beauty and wonderful locations have made it a Popular Wedding Destination around the world. Lakes and gardens are popular in the Valley.
- Kashmir is ideal for a destination wedding, whether you want a winter wonderland wedding or the authentic punch of being serenaded by the blissful energy of the highlands.
- With places like Srinagar, Pahalgam, and Gulmarg to choose from, there are plenty of options.
Kovalam is located in southern India on the Arabian Sea. Three beautiful beaches make it an ideal location for a destination wedding.
- There are numerous resorts located on beaches that provide a captivating experience.
- There are numerous leisure activities available, including sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programs, and catamaran cruising.
Pushkar is the best destination wedding location.
- The city is surrounded on three sides by hills. The ‘Nag Pahar’ bridge connects Ajmer and Pushkar. It is known all over the world as the Rose Garden of Rajasthan.
- Pushkar is a fascinating city because of its mythological history and architectural heritage. This lovely location combines rich Indian culture and values with modern splendor.
Auli, Uttarakhand’s Skiing Paradise, is also on the list of popular destinations for destination weddings.
- This well-known hill station is located on the slopes and has stunning views of the surrounding fields. It has a beautiful hilly landscape.
- The first is that this city perfectly matches the need for stunning photographs, and the second is that the photoshoot gives a sense of fullness.
If you are religious and want to get married somewhere historical and feel like you are Punjabi, then Amritsar is the place to be. It is also on the list of Destination Wedding Venues due to its religious significance.
- You can celebrate your event with a variety of banquet options, depending on your budget.
- If you’ve decided to hold your event in Amritsar, we can assure you that there are plenty of options, and you’ll be surprised at how well-kept and equipped with modern amenities these venues are.
Orchha has retained its beauty while infusing history into every detail.
- Orchha does not disappoint those who are not history buffs, as the destination appears to be a sweet reverie with its picturesque ambiance, dense forest, and chirping birds, as well as the flowing holy river Betwa.
- It is a relatively unknown Destination Wedding that demands the attention of all future brides and grooms.
- Orchha, a serene and purportedly pollute-free resort in India, is an ideal wedding venue for a low-budget destination wedding in India.
We are all aware of Mumbai’s frantic pace. Simply choose Mumbai, and getting married in a resort is a fantastic option.
Mumbai is a congested city, and getting married can provide you with additional space for your wedding festivities. RainForest Resort, Igatpuri, located 2 hours from Mumbai, is a peaceful and serene hill-station where you can ponder for hours and experience the beauty! Igatpuri will welcome you with its cool climate and stunning natural landscapes and the most beautiful scenery you can imagine.
Are you thinking about having a destination wedding in Vrindavan?
Peppynite provides a one-stop wedding solutions. Mathura is a stunningly beautiful city. If you are a religious person, you must come here for the Wedding Destinations. Here you will find breathtaking scenery and resorts for your wedding.
Also Read: Best Winter Wedding Destinations in India
This article is all about 20 Best Wedding Destinations and Venues in India. If you want restaurants and places in each location, please leave a comment. Destination weddings are now popular. Simply follow the trend and make your wedding memories unforgettable. For more information, Visit at Peppynite.