In India, wedding attire should be red. We always pay attention to this. However, the trend has shifted. Indian brides are changing their wedding colors from red to blue!! Yes, it is correct. They can now wear whatever they want. So let’s give Blue a chance to shine at the wedding. Not even a wedding, but you can use this color for another occasion. I’m sure these blue shades of lehenga colors will persuade you as well. Take a look at the most beautiful Blue Bridal Lehenga Designs we saw at weddings.
Peppynite has compiled a list of the Best Blue Bridal Lehenga for every bride who has stolen our hearts. Simply choose one of the lehengas that are listed below to make your occasion royal. Peppynite is here to provide the best services to make your every occasion special. If you’re getting married, leave the stress to the peppynite and just rock!! We will handle everything that you will manage.
Here is the list of Blue Bridal Lehenga for every bride who stole our heart! Just check it out!!
#1. Royal Blue Lehenga – With Extensive Work
Try this type of lehenga at your next function. You will shine brightly and leave the audience speechless. Take a look at this happy lady twirling in a lovely blue lehenga choli.
- This stunning detailing with sequins all over is simple yet intricate.
- The tassels on the dupatta complete the look!
- If you want a royal appearance, try this one.
- You will find some mirror work on it also.
#2. Navy Blue Lehenga with Gold Patchwork
If you like gold and want something classic, the blue and gold combination is unbeatable. truly a queen look!!
- This floor-length navy blue lehenga in silk fabric is certainly eye-catching.
- Patchwork designs of gold sequins look stunning and transform your lehenga into a fairy queen outfit.
#3. Lehenga in Dark Blue with a colorful Dupatta
If you want to make a statement with your lehenga, try this colorful dupatta and blue lehenga combination. You can try red Dupatta too.
- A flight lehenga Color blocking in blue with heavy blouse work and a colorful dupatta is a great choice for your wedding functions!
- Simply put on the heavy dupatta to complete your look.
#4. Puffed Sleeve Banarasi Blue Lehenga
Lehengas in traditional and Banarasi styles are now available.
- You are a tradition in a lehenga with puffed sleeves.
- A modern bride in a beautiful blue bishop sleeves off shoulder blouse.
- The flares have gold detailing with a blue shade peeking out.
#5. Indo Western Lehenga in Blue
This look will give you a western and classic appearance. If you want some westerness in your outfit, try this lehnga. Don’t Preach trendy pieces.
- You will only find patchwork in this lehenga.
- There is no supplementary work, Simply a simple western look.
- The simple patchwork design on the flares looks fantastic.
Also Read: Top 10 unique Lehenga color trends of 2022
#6. Simple Navy Blue Lehenga
If you like only simplicity and want only simple lehenga then try navy blue single color lehenga. This lehenga will make you pretty and in just a simple look.
- You can wear a dupatta with a heavy blouse design.
- A pretty blue lehenga choli for sangeet, mehendi or reception party.
- The simple design of this piece makes it a versatile one.
- Enhancing the beauty of the lehenga with wearing the sheer net dupatta adds to the overall look.
#7. Blue Lehenga With Heavy Embroidery
If you’re looking for something substantial. Then try a blue lehenga with heavy embroidery. This heavy embroidery will elevate your look from casual to royal.
- Wear this type of lehenga to your wedding as well as any pre-wedding functions.
- After your wedding, you can wear this type of lehenga on other occasions as well.
- A stunning navy blue lehenga with heavy embroidery on the flares and waist!
- I adore the embroidery on the blouse and lehenga, as well as the sheer blue net dupatta with some work on it!
#8. Navy Blue Lehenga Featuring Broad Zardosi Work
Simply add zardozi work to your look. Try a navy blue lehenga with this work to elevate your appearance for the function.
- Simply pair it with a simple and elegant choli and a simple shimr type dupatta.
- You can try this one as well because the gold kalideres add a lot to the overall bridal look.
- Wear heavy chhuris that complement the zardosi work.
#9. Sabyasachi Navy Blue Lehenga
Sabyasachi lehengas are the most popular bridal gowns these days.
- The look can also be achieved with a navy blue lehenga.
- A magnificent blue lehenga with intricate detailing all over, broad zardozi work on the flares, and a net dupatta. Simply go for the grand look.
#10. Lehenga in Navy Blue Net
Type lehenga to find it on the internet. Choose a navy blue net fabric lehenga. With two ladies holding your outfit, you’ll feel like a princess. Pink embroidered flowers adorn the flares of this blue net lehenga. The motifs are woven on the topmost net layer, with multiple layers of cloth beneath, giving the fabric a dense appearance!
A Blue Bridal Lehenga Choli, designed with style and elegance, is sure to draw admiring glances at any celebratory occasion. When worn as wedding or party wear, this designer lehenga choli is charming and stunning. An exquisite blue color resham embroidered lehenga choli looks just as stunning as a sequined work lehenga choli. It can also be designed with coloured stones to create a fashionable wedding lehenga choli. The lehenga can be designed with interesting neck designs or sleeve styles. Make a statement with a halter neck blouse, sleeveless blouse, or elbow sleeve blouse.
You will find some stunning blue lehengas in this article. Simply change your colour from red to blue to make every occasion unique and special. If you just want to be kept up to date on new market trends, then follow Peppynite. We all know that a lehenga has a distinct feeling. Why don’t you take a single chase to a new one in blue? If you are planning a wedding and looking for the Best Wedding Services in India, please visit our page. Every service and trend detail is available on that page.
If you enjoyed this post, please share your thoughts and next wishlist with us. We will provide the best service possible.