Weddings are the most special day of anyone’s life. People plan every detail and minute detail for the wedding. Wedding decor is also important. Anyone can get the impression that it is a wedding house based on the decoration.
“This is one of the most beautiful parts of a wedding ceremony and the style is all about the day and the ceremony.”
A home with fine decorative items, as we all know, makes an event beautiful. Such a lovely decoration enhances not only the day and the event, but also the guests and family members present. The only issue is that good Wedding Home Decorations can be expensive. So here Peppynite comes with Affordable Home Decoration.
Everyone wishes for a fairytale wedding. Let Peppynite assist you in achieving your goal. There is a cheerful night who can comprehend your vision and design the wedding stage to your liking. Though marriages are formed in heaven, the wedding arrangements must be made by us. To complete the Indian wedding decor ideas on a low budget, a lot of planning is required.
As we know weddings are the biggest event and take more if you want to save a little from the wedding budget, you can do that by embracing these ten wedding decor ideas. Though you are spending less, it should never affect your look or attire during any of the wedding functions.
Here is the List of Top 10 tips to make your wedding decor beautiful
1. Decoration for Entrance- Way to Heaven
The entrance is where the decoration begins. This house’s portion has been decorated in the most basic way possible.
”This is one of the things that make your home more complete and better in terms of decoration and location.”
You must have good ideas for the front door because it is where the guests enter. This is one of the most appealing aspects of a perfect entry gate decoration for the home. The entrance is the point at which guests enter the wedding venue. When the entrance is impressive, you can arrange for a variety of other attractions for the guests once they enter.
- The entrance decoration should be bold, cool, and beautiful.
- Decorate the entrance with the flowers and bundles. They have a pleasant scent and create pleasant moments.
- Simply use lamps, torches, lanterns, and lights for lighting.
- Simply surround yourself with net clothes, white soft clothes, and potted plants and trees.
- You can also hang the board with the names of a couple.
Also Read: Necessary Decor You Cannot Miss For Your Wedding!
2. Flower Selection For Decorating Mandap
The wedding would be incomplete without beautiful and seasonal flowers. They enhance the venue’s beauty and fragrance.
“ It creates a calm environment in which guests can sit and socialize with family members.”
- A significant portion of the budget is set aside for wedding décor, which includes the arrangement of the best flowers.
- You can pick the flower blossoms at local farms.
- Orchids, peonies, and other exotic flowers would enhance the beauty of the wedding stage.
- Roses, jasmine, and marigolds can also be used.
- Local flower decorations can help you save a lot of money on wedding decor.
- Including a Banana tree shoot and Marigold flowers.
3. Decorate The Chairs With Soft White Fabric
Chairs are a part of the wedding as well!! Yes, seriously! If anyone attends your wedding, they must sit. Is this correct?
- Another area that can be decorated is the chairs that you arrange for the guests. It gives the impression that you are treating everyone who comes to grace the event like royalty.
- The chair is adorned with colorful fabrics that match the colors of the curtains.
- If you don’t want to decorate the chairs, choose covers with decorative stashes that match the wedding theme.
4. Presenting the Couple’s Engagement Photos
The photos you took while posing beautifully at the engagement party can be played in slideshows to keep them entertained for a while. You can also show them your pre-wedding shoot.
- You can also display some beautiful engagement photos throughout the venue to make it stand out.
- You can make a slideshow to show at the wedding or reception.
- This idea could be copied by your other friends whose wedding is also approaching.
- You will set the trend by incorporating this idea into your wedding.
- The silk flowers crafted around the display would elevate the look.
Also Read: 15+ Mesmerizing Ideas For Mandap Decoration!
5. Shine the space with some Lighting
Lighting the wedding space is one of the easy Indian wedding decoration ideas you should try. If the wedding is taking place at night, you expect the entire venue to be decorated with beautiful colored lighting. Just create the mood for the wedding with the atmospheric lighting..
- The candles, lamps, fairy lights, divas and star backdrops can be used to decorate the wedding area.
- You can decorate your chairs and flowers with lights or candles around them.
- This illuminates the entire area, making it the most active.
- Mostly use this at evening weddings.
6. Decorate The Ceiling
The most important thing after lighting is where you can focus, which is the ceiling. Why leave the ceiling alone when you’re decorating the entire place? This should not be left blank. You can create a lovely ambiance on stage by decorating the ceiling.
- To achieve the grand look, experiment with various items such as lanterns, birdcages, and chandeliers.
- You can decorate the ceilings with lamps and jumars.
- To complete the grand look, add lanterns, bird cages, and chandeliers.
- A natural effect would also be created by the flower canopy.
7. Decorate with food, tables, and candles
Yes, you can decorate with them as well. These three combinations can result in a distinct style. Arrange the candles on the tablet. You can make it even more spectacular by arranging the food on the tables in such a way that people can grab it on the go and sit on the chair to savor it.
- When properly arranged, food and drinks add a lot of sparkle to your big day.
- Provide them with Dinner by candlelight.
- Trays of sweets and savory foods are available.
- If the wedding is taking place at night, you can set up dim lighting that is illuminated by numerous candles.
- This is yet another low-cost way to decorate the wedding venue.
8. Decorate with Chandeliers
Decorate your wedding space with the waste materials. If you can tap your creative juices, you can prepare chandeliers with the waste items you have at home. This can be used as part of the wedding décor.
- You can try glass bottles for the decoration at your home also.
- If you want praise from the crowd then try chandeliers for decoration.
- This is one way to use the waste materials and show you are an environmental lover.
- The sense of satisfaction you get through this is immense through this simple home decoration for an Indian wedding.
Also Read: Floral Wedding Decor- Epitome Of Love And Beauty!
9. Use the black, Gold and White, Peach Color Balloons and Ribbons
Yes!! This is the best idea for decorating the entire space with lovely balloons and ribbons. Colorful balloons can be used to decorate the wedding venue. The guests enjoy this, especially the small children who enjoy playing with the balloons.
- Use colorful balloons and ribbons for decorating the wedding space with some net curtains.
- It will have a romantic feel if you add some lighting spice to it.
10. Home Decorations for a Haldi Wedding
Decorate your haldi ceremony place at home. It’s all about creating your ideal home decor with pretty and colorful curtains.
- The yellow color curtains have been placed next to each other.
- You can use some frills and yellow balloons also.
- The curtains were used as a wall hanging, with simple and lovely tassels for the occasion.
- Use yellow flowers and nets.
- Decorate the ceremony place with some haldi also,
So, if you’re concerned about wedding decoration on a budget. Then don’t be concerned!! We have discussed the best ways to decorate your home on a budget. If you want more ideas like these, contact Peppynite or leave a comment in the section about your topic. We will bring new ideas as well as your topic. At The Peppynite, we clear all of your doubts by providing accurate guidance.